The Polaroid P5500S Dual-Sided ID Card Printer produces consistent high-quality, double-sided cards using direct-to-card printing technology. The color-matching and print speed capabilities create premium full-color images on cards. The Polaroid P5500S printer has several encoding options and is ENERGY STAR® qualified. It consumes less power and uses biodegradable ribbon cores. The Polaroid P5500S printer is an easy-to-use, first-class printer.
- Print Mode – Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer.
- Printer Interface – Bi-directional USB 2.0 high speed; Ethernet 10 Base-T/100-Base-TX (with activity light).
- Print Speed – Approx. Full-color: 18 seconds/card; Monochrome: 4.3 seconds/card.
- Card Capacity – 100-card input hopper; 25-card output hopper (optional 100-card output hopper).
- Software Drivers – Windows™ 7 & Windows™ Vista (32 and 64 bit); Windows™ Server 2008 (64 bit); Windows™ XP SP3 & Windows™ Server 2003 (R2 – 32 bit).
- Printer Size – L 539mm x W 175mm x H 224mm (21.2” x 6.9” x 8.8”).
- Printer Weight – 5.4kg (12lbs).
- Card Thickness – ISO CR80 and CR79 .51mm to 1.02mm (10 mil to 40 mil).
- Card Types – PVC blank, magnetic stripe and self-adhesive.
- Environment – Operating: 10oC to 30oC (50oF to 85oF).
- Power Source – External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz auto-ranging.
- Warranty – Three year manufacturer’s warranty including all parts and labor.