Request a Quote:
Boca Lemur ticket printers come standard with USB, parallel and Serial (RJ12 connector) interfaces. Display, Cutters, Ethernet, Bluetooth and WiFi are available as options. Printer Specifications: All standard models come with the following:
- Resolution – 200dpi or 300dpi print head (except Lemur-R is 200dpi only); 600dpi is available as a premium option.
- Software Level – FGL 26
- Automatic Cutter – NONE (except Lemur-R, which always includes a cutter)
- Display Screen – NONE
- Paper Guide – Reverse Adjustable Wide (“RADJW”, aka “standard”) (except Lemur-M and Lemur-R, which have fixed guides)
- Interfaces – USB, parallel, and serial
- Vertical Option – Yes Available
- Internal Media Storage? No
To learn more about the Boca Lemur line of printers, download the Boca Lemur Data Sheet.