FARGO HDP5000 DUAL SIDED DESCRIPTION
Create multi-use, secure ID badges with the Fargo PR-FG-89640 HDP5000 dual-sided ID card printer. Backed by an industry-leading three-year warranty, the HDP5000 offers several enhanced features, including dual-sided printing, a modular design, built-in Ethernet connectivity, and the fastest HDP print speeds to date.
- Achieve high quality results with high definition printing
The Fargo HDP5000 dual-sided card printer produces vivid, photographic-quality images. What is great about HDP? A traditional dye sublimation printer’s ribbon and cards come in direct contact with the printhead which can affect image quality and even cause damage to your printhead if you are using cards with smart chips or embedded antennas and circuits. The ribbon and cards, however, do not come in direct contact with printhead. Instead, the Fargo HDP5000 dual-sided printer prints on an HDP film that is then fused to your card via heat and pressure, producing a flawless image on any surface. It’s an ideal choice for technology cards. Additionally, HDP also adds durability and protection to your cards; it acts as a ‘buffer’ from everyday wear and tear and is highly tamper-evident.
- Operate and maintain the printer with ease
The Fargo HDP5000 dual-sided printer is easy to operate and maintain. The cartridge-based cards, ribbons and laminates allow for snap-in replacement. A cleaning roller is included with each ribbon, making it easy to replace the roller each time you load a new ribbon. Additionally, for added data security, the Fargo HDP5000 PR-FG-89640 offers AES256 data encryption and resin ribbon erase.The SmartScreen LCD panel with multiple language options provides easy-to-understand status messages and instructions – no time is wasted trying to interpret the blinking lights of an LED-based card printer!
- Print where you want
With the Fargo HDP5000 PR-FG-89640 printer’s built-in Ethernet connectivity and internal print server, you can operate your card printing and encoding application safely and seamlessly over your network. It is also fitted with USB connectivity.
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- ‘Optional’ – Card encoding
Order your Fargo PR-FG-89640 ready to go with encoding options, including magnetic stripe or smart card encoding – or add these features later as the need arises.
- ‘Optional’ – Lamination
The modular design of the Fargo PR-FG-89640 allows you to easily upgrade to single-sided or simultaneous duplex lamination. View the HDP5000 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer & Single-Side Laminator or the HDP5000 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer & Dual-Side Laminator.
- ‘Optional’ – Extended warranty and printer loaner plans
HID Fargo offers extended warranty programs:
- Extended Limited-Service Warranty Program – The Extended Limited Warranty will extend the factory warranty one more year. The Extended Limited Warranty must be purchased before the factory warranty expires.
- Extended Full-Service Warranty Program – The Extended Full-Service Warranty will extends the factory warranty one more year and includes On-Call Express.
- On-Call Express extension(2nd year of factory warranty) – On-Call-Express is the printer loaner program. In the event that your printer fails and needs to be sent in for service, HID Global will send your customer (via next day air) a loaner printer of equal configuration (to use until their original printer is returned). The additional year for an Extended Warranty must be purchased before the first year’s warranty expires. This warranty may not be purchased during the second year factory warranty. (Available only in US)