The Matica ILM-DS Double Side Lamination Unit with Upper & Lower Cassettes for XID 8×00 & 9×00 Series Printers is the fastest card laminator in its class. It meets the growing demands to add extra durability and security to ID cards. It provides flexibility for custom design and generic holographic foils to prevent counterfeiting and card tampering. The upper and lower cassettes allow for concurrent dual-sided lamination, producing laminated cards at high speeds. The easy-to-use front-loading system will make changing supplies quick and easy. It also comes with an electronic lock for additional security.
- Compact design with portrait mode lamination for high-speed printing
- Dual-sided card lamination
- Convenient control of lamination parameters via printer driver
- Highest positioning accuracy through adjustable laminate position in all 4 directions
- A wide variety of EDIsecure®Clear and Secure Laminates
- Lockable front door and Kensington lock for maximum security
- Temperature of upper and lower heat roller can be set separate
- ILM-DS is compatible with XID 8×00 & 9×00, DCP 360 Direct Card Printer, and XID 9×00 Printer Series
Download brochure: ILM-LS-DS Brochure
The ILM-LS and ILM-DS are easily connected to XID 8×00 & 9×00 series via a small connecting bracket that is included with each ILM unit. These laminators communicate to the printer via a built-in infrared communication port, so no separate communication cable is required to manage the units from the printer or a PC. Both the ILM-LS and ILM-DS feature an electronic security lock for locking the front door of the unit to protect the supplies inside the unit. The units also provide for adjustability of patch laminate placement in 4 directions.