Small footprint to fit in tight places
The ID Tech MiniMag II is an intelligent, programmable MagStripe reader providing a wide range of functionality and value in a convenient package size. The entire unit is just 90 mm long, about the length of a credit card. It reads up to three tracks of information with a single swipe in either direction. It has a beeper and three-color LED indicator to signal a successful read. The reader is programmable so that the data format and intelligent interface output can be programmed & configured to match application and communication requirements. The Reader output format can be customized with user-friendly, Windows-based MagSwipe Configuration Utility. For example, after reading and validating card data, the unit can be programmed to parse the data, insert control characters, and add prefix/suffix characters while maintaining data integrity through vertical and longitudinal error checking. The reader also includes language options to ensure that the correct data is sent to the terminal.
- Media Thickness: 0.015 inches (0.127mm)to 0.038 inches (1.14mm)
- Media Formats: ISO 7811, AAMVA, and other F2F formats
- Slot Width: 0.040 inches (1.37mm) Swipe Speed: 3 to 60 inches per second, bi-directional
- Dimensions(L)x(W)x(H): 3.54 inches (90mm) x 1.34 inches (34mm) x 1.10 inches (28mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Indicators: Tri-colored LED and beeper
- Cable Length: 6-foot side exit cable (bottom exit is an option)
- Cable Connector: USB Type-A
- Warranty: Two years, parts and labor